A strong immune system is an important tool in the fight against illness and infection. There are many things that we can do to improve our health and support the immune system, including eating a healthy and varied diet, drinking plenty of water, getting a full nights’ sleep and exercising regularly.
However, despite our best efforts we can still miss out on some of the vital nutrients needed for optimum efficiency. Taking extra vitamins in different formats can support our nutritious needs and help our immune system and these can be delivered in a revolutionary new treatment available in the specialist Koha Clinic in Berkhamsted.
Are you lacking in Vitamins?
There are many signs to look out for to determine whether you need to boost your immune system with a vitamin supplement. These include:
- A problem stomach: if you have noticed that you have been a little gassier than normal, or that you are passing stools that are sloppier than you’d like, it is possible you are missing a nutrient that is vital for gut health. The centre of your immune system, keeping this part of your body in good working order is important.
- Cuts that won’t heal: The immune system is responsible for helping your body heal and regenerate. When you hurt yourself, it works to get you better quickly, with cuts scabbing over in a matter of days, or even hours. If this isn’t happening, you may be lacking in an important nutrient.
- Regular trips to the doctors: If you find yourself traipsing up to the doctors every few weeks with a recurring infection, you may be missing one or more vitamins. Having more than two courses of antibiotics within a year usually means your immune system is compromised. Supplements may help to reduce the number of doctors’ visits.
- Feeling drained: If you constantly feel tired and sluggish, it may be a sign that your immune system is deficient in a vitamin. Your body uses fatigue as a way to conserve the energy it may need to fight off infection. Take a regular supplement and you will soon be back on your feet and full of life!
Which Vitamins Can Help?
Your choice of vitamins you will want to take will depend on a number of factors and will often be a combination of a few. Koha clinic in Berkhamsted is leading the way with a revolutionary way to boost your vitamins and support your wellness goals.
Koha Clinic is the perfect place to get the advice you need for the outcomes you require, whether this is just a boost to support you general wellness, a targeted approach to you anti-ageing treatments or whether you just want some extra energy. The team at Koha can show you all the options available to you.
Improving your overall health and wellness is what IV Drips are intended to do, and to that end there are a range of specific and targeted options available to you at our clinic in Berkhamsted. Here are a few options that may be suitable for you:
- Rediscover your get up and go with IV Performance Booster Plus
- Get the ultimate power hit with the IV Advanced Energiser
- Reboot your system with the IV Immuno Booster
- Support your fat burning & detoxing efforts with IV fat Burner Plus
- Looking for an anti-ageing boost? Try Iv Procaine
Book your treatment today and see how this new therapy can really support your wellness goals!